Wednesday September 12, 2018 5:30-8pm
Animals and pets fulfill a unique and meaningful role in our soul’s journey; they help us navigate our physical lifetime, comfort and support us along the way, and help reveal to us our path and our soul’s truth.
Have you experienced a deep and meaningful connection with a pet or animal? Have you had an uncanny connection with wild animals? Are you drawn to a particular species? Have you had stirring dreams about animals? Have you noticed interesting behavior in your pets and other animals and wondered what they are thinking or experiencing? Have you wondered where your animals’ souls go and if you will be reunited in the spirit world? Have you wished you could communicate with your living pets?
In this brief introduction to spirit animals, we will explore:
- The spiritual role of animals
- The symbolism of animals
- The afterlife for our beloved pets
- The differences between animal souls and our souls
- Animal spirit guides and helpers
- Power animals and totems
- Identifying and meeting your power/spirit animals
- Working with your spirit animals
- Animals as messengers for Spirit
- Communication with animals in the spirit world
- Communication with living animals
Bring your questions and curiosities. You will also have a "hands-on” opportunity to discover your power animal(s) and communicate with spirit animals.
Melissa Divine is a professionally trained psychic medium known for accuracy, compassion, and a congenial manner. She teaches workshops on a variety of spirituality and metaphysical topics and is the founder of Evolve Coulee Region, an online directory for body+mind+spirit+green resources. To learn more about Melissa, visit melissadivine.net.